The route development forum for the Americas
Meet with senior decision makers from the region’s airlines, airports and destinations to discuss new market opportunities and the evolution of existing services...
Strategically located between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, El Dorado has a robust domestic connection with other regions as the country’s main air terminal, becoming the start of one of the most diverse tourism offers in the region
- Air Senegal expands European service; Geneva launch in June 2020
- Qatar Airways March 2020 Mainland China aircraft changes as of 07FEB20
- Bamboo Airways schedules Prague debut in late-March 2020
- 目前最好最好玩的棋牌游戏平台有哪个LATAM Chile adds Santiago de Chile Frankfurt service from late-June 2020
- Aeroflot resumes Singapore service from late-Oct 2020
Karachi is Pakistan’s largest airport by capacity, while national carrier Pakistan International Airlines remains the country’s biggest airline.
The carrier will launch its second route, New York JFK-Georgetown, Guyana, in March.
The carriers were the last North American airlines still operating to Hong Kong.